After a crazy start of the year, the Continuum is slowly (and cautiously) getting back together:
- Meetings on the first Friday at PoFolks have resumed. For those that would rather join us online, however, we will have a Facebook Messenger Room that you can join. (You don’t have to have a Facebook profile in order to do so). Please contact Jay Gallops to receive an invite or more information.
- We’re in the process of possibly updating our governing documents. The last time we did so was way back in 2012, and we feel it’s past time to fully reexamine them.
- We hope to have ongoing display workshops. At Pensacon last February, we noticed a few displays that needed repairs, and we’d also like to build new props and displays for the public to enjoy as our time and finances allow.
- Plans are still underway for the annual Costume Bowl charity fundraiser to support Manna Food Pantries and Gulf Coast Kid’s House. We sincerely hope we’ll be able to safely do so on Sunday, October 4 at Cordova Lanes Bowling Center as since 2015, this has been a fun, successful event to support those in need within our community.
- Other events will resume on a case-by-case basis.
As always, we strongly encourage you to follow the appropriate health guidelines before deciding to participate in any of our events. But we hope you’ll do what you can, whenever you can.