- What class of starships does Voyager belong to?
- Voyager was one of the first ships to use
Emergency Medical Holograms
bio-neural gel packs
the class-9 warp drive
All of the above
- Voyager had how many decks?
- Before the ship could land, it had to go to
- Although it took Voyager seven years to return to the Alpha Quadrant, how long was it originally projected for it to take?
- What percentage of the ship were Maquis crewmembers?
- In “Scorpion, Part II,” after Chakotay reports to Janeway about the Borg’s modifications on Voyager,
she told him to leave the modifications alone (since they made things more efficient).
she ordered to have the modifications removed and the Borg technology studied.
she ordered to have the modifications removed and the technology returned to the Borg as apart of their agreement.
she ordered to have the modifications removed and the technology abandoned so the Borg couldn’t follow them.
- What was the name of the Starfleet project set up to communicate with Voyager while it was in the Delta Quadrant?
Both “Friendship I” and “Pathfinder Project”
- In “The Voyager Conspiracy,” it was revealed that because of the tactical nature surrounding Voyager’s first mission, the ship was given
Pulse wave torpedoes
- In the alternate timeline featured in the beginning of “Endgame,” Voyager was in the Delta Quadrant for exactly how many years?