- Where is Kathryn Janeway from?
- Janeway’s ancestor, Shannon O’Donnell, was involved in the construction of what Earth landmark?
The Transamerica Pyramid
The Millennium Gate
The Golden Gate Bridge
- Growing up, Kathryn Janeway enjoyed what children’s holographic tales?
Toby the Targ
The Adventures of Flotter
The Adventures of Captain Proton
The Queen’s Gambit
- Janeway’s first commanding officer was
- Before Voyager was sent to the Delta Quadrant, Kathryn Janeway was engaged to whom?
- How does Janeway drink her coffee?
With cream and sugar
With a hint of nutmeg
- Which role did Janeway play in The Adventures of Captain Proton holonovel adventures?
- In the World War II holodeck simulation created by the Hirogen in “The Killing Game” two-parter, “Katrine” was
a lounge singer
a café owner
- According to the sixth-season episode “Fury,” Tuvok noted that he first met Kathryn Janeway about
ten years ago
twelve years ago
fifteen years ago
twenty years ago
- In the alternate future of “Endgame,” Commander Reginald Barclay introduced Janeway to a class of cadets as the person who “wrote the book on….”
“surviving the unknown”
“the Delta Quadrant”