- What class did the U.S.S. Enterprise, NCC-1701, belong to?
- Although never featured in a canon-Star Trek episode or film, who has long been recognized as the first Commanding Officer of the U.S.S. Enterprise?
- In “The Cage,” Captain Pike’s Enterprise had approximately how many crewmembers?
- According to “Charlie X,” what was the crew complement of the Enterprise under the command of Captain Kirk?
- Which of the following was one of the designers of the Enterprise?
- Who designed the Enterprise’s computers?
- The Enterprise had a total of how many science labs? (“Operation – Annihilate”)
- Which station was NOT on the Enterprise bridge?
None of the above – all were featured
- What was the absolute maximum speed (using the “old” warp system) the Enterprise was able to reach but only for about 15 minutes? (“That Which Survives”)
- In Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, which three officers initiated the auto-destruct sequence that destroyed the ship?
Kirk, Scotty, and Chekov
Kirk, McCoy, and Scotty
Kirk, Sulu, and Chekov
Kirk, Scotty, and Sulu