- What well-known Star Trek phrase was never used in the dialogue of any of the series’ episodes?
“He’s dead, Jim”
“Beam me up, Scotty”
“Live Long and Prosper”
None of the above
- What god-like power did Gary Mitchell NOT display in “Where No Man Has Gone Before”?
Instantly kill himself and then come back to life seconds later
Shoot lightning from his hands
Read people’s thoughts and feelings
- The Enterprise first used the slingshot effect to travel back in time in what episode?
“Return to Tomorrow”
“Tomorrow is Yesterday”
“All Our Yesterdays”
- The Planet Ekos (“Patterns of Force”) was modeled after what historical Earth culture?
The Roman Empire
The OK Corral
Chicago mobs of the 1920s
- Exactly who or what did the “Children of the Sun” worship? (“Bread and Circuses”)
Earth’s sun, Sol
The sun god, Helios
“The Son of God”
- What grain did the Federation grow on Sherman’s Planet? (“The Trouble with Tribbles”)
- What was the controversy surrounding Coridan’s admission to the Federation? (“Journey to Babel”)
Coridan had not established a stable planetary government
The Coridanites had once tried to take over the Federation
There was illegal mining operations happening on Coridan
Coridan was located inside Klingon space
- The Iotians may want “a piece of [the Federation’s] action” one day because McCoy accidentally left what in Oxmyx’s office?
His medical tricorder
- In “The Tholian Web,” which Federation starship disappeared through an interspatial rift?
- Which character did the away team see on the Shore Leave planet?
The Black Knight
Kirk’s Academy rival, Finnegan
A giant white rabbit
All of the above