- What does Uhura’s name mean in Swahili?
- In what film did we first learn her first name?
Star Trek: The Motion PIcture
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Uhura’s quarters were decorated with
a zebra-skin bedspread.
wall panels containing African images.
all of the above.
- In both “The Man Trap” and “Balance of Terror,” besides managing Communications, Uhura was also at what station?
- Uhura sung the first version of Oh, On the Starship Enterprise to tease
- Using his god-like powers, Trelane allowed Uhura to play what musical instrument? (“The Squire of Gothos”)
- In “The Changeling,” the space probe Nomad wiped Uhura’s memory when she was singing
Oh My Darling Clementine.
They Can’t Take That Away from Me.
- Which mirror crew member pursued Uhura in “Mirror, Mirror”?
- In “The Trouble with Tribbles,” Uhura goes shopping with whom?
- In the opening of Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Uhura hoped there was a good reason for her being at the “top-brass” meeting because
it took place during the middle of the night.
she wasn’t very fond of being around Admiral Cartwright.
she was supposed to be on shore leave.
she was supposed to be chairing a seminar at Starfleet Academy.