- Throughout his Starfleet career, Scotty had served on a total of how many ships? (“Relics”)
- The Director’s Edition of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan revealed that Peter Preston was Mr. Scott’s
- To keep his reputation as a “Miracle Worker,” Mr. Scott reduces his repair-time estimates by a factor of
- Montgomery Scott postulated the theory of Transwarp Beaming
to beam onto ships traveling at warp speed.
to travel to alternate realities.
to survive inside of a transporter buffer for extremely long periods of time.
to remove viruses from crewmembers’ bodies.
- In “The Trouble with Tribbles,” Scotty started the barfight with the Klingons after they had insulted
- On Argelius II, how many murders was Scotty accused of? (“Wolf in the Fold”)
- In Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, “Professor Scott” gave Dr. Nichols the formula for transparent aluminum because
he figured Nichols would eventually discover it himself.
Adrimal Kirk ordered him to.
he knew there was absolutely no way Nichols would ever be able to use it.
it was a bargaining chip to get Chekov back safe.
- Which ship did Mr. Scott first serve as “Captain of Engineering” on?
- In 2394, Scotty was planning on enjoying his retirement at which colony?
- Which alcoholic beverage did Scotty refer to as “soda pop”? (“The Trouble with Tribbles”)