- Where was Sulu born?
Hong Kong, China
San Francisco, California
- In which film did we first learn Sulu’s first name?
Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Which Enterprise crewmember was Sulu’s closest friend?
- In “Where No Man Has Gone Before,” Sulu held what position?
Chief of Security
- While under the influence of the Psi 2000 virus in “The Naked Time,” Sulu imagined he was
- What did Sulu find lying on the ground on the Shore Leave planet?
a fencing foil
the Black Knight’s helmet
a model airplane
a .38 “Police Special”
- The helmsman of the Enterprise-B, Demora Sulu, is Hikaru’s
- In Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, Sulu had trouble flying the captured Klingon Bird of Prey after flying what 20th century Earth vehicle?
a Lockheed L-10 Electra
a Huey 204
a P-51 Mustang
a Douglas DC-3
- At the beginning of Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, Sulu noted he had been Captain of the Excelsior for how long?
- In “Flashback,” while attempting to enter Klingon Space, Sulu ordered the Excelsior into the
Cat’s Eye Nebula.