- Who was Data’s creator?
- Data was found on the Omicron Theta Colony and activated by the crew of what Starfleet vessel?
- Data could play the
All of the above
- Out of the following, who can NOT be considered one of Data’s “siblings”?
- What was Riker’s nickname for Data in “Encounter at Farpoint”?
None of the above. Riker never gave Data a nickname.
- According to Captain Phillipa Louvois, what was the “basic issue” behind Data’s hearing in “The Measure of a Man”?
“Can an android make a good parent?”
“Does Data have the right to be legally married to another?”
“Does Data have a soul?”
“Can Data – being unique and not having feelings – effectively command others?”
- What was Q’s gift to Data after the latter had his powers returned in “Deja Q”?
He repaired him after a Calamarain attack.
He made him laugh.
He made him human
He helped the Enterprise complete its mission to restore the orbit of Bre’el IV’s moon.
- In “Schisms,” Data recited an ode he had written to
the Amargosa Diaspora
- What was the ship Data briefly commanded in “Redemption II”?
- After Data’s death in Star Trek: Nemesis, Captain Picard and his senior staff honored their fallen comrade with what toast? (Hint: it was the same toast Kirk gave for Spock in Star Trek III).
“To our honored dead.”
“To absent friends.”
“To the most… human of us all.”
Picard says nothing. He just lifts the glass.