- What is Beverly’s maiden name?
- Where was she born?
St. Paul, Minnesota
Copernicus City, Luna
- Who introduced Beverly to Jack Crusher?
Jean Luc Picard
- How did Jack propose to her?
Through a series of secret subspace messages.
By giving her a gag gift: a book entitled How to Advance Your Career Through Marriage.
The traditional way: down on one knee.
He didn’t. She proposed to him.
- In 2365 (Star Trek: the Next Generation Season 2), Dr. Crusher left the Enterprise to
head Starfleet Medical.
be a professor at the Starfleet Academy College of Medicine.
be involved with the medical research team at Delos IV.
take care of her sick grandmother.
- Both “Chain of Command, Part I” and “Attached” reveal that Dr. Crusher had a fear of
- Crusher interned with what doctor in the early 2350s (as featured in the episode “Remember Me”)?
- According to the episodes “A Fistful of Datas” and “Frame of Mind,” Beverly wrote
- In “Data’s Day,” it was revealed that Dr. Crusher had once acquired a nickname, much to her embarrassment. This nickname was
“Little Miss Sunshine.”
“The Dancing Doctor.”
- In the alternate future presented in “All Good Things…,” what was the name of the ship Beverly was captain of?