- Why is Charles Tucker III nicknamed “Trip”?
He had trouble keeping his balance when he was a child.
He was born while the family was on vacation.
As a child, he claimed he went on various journeys that, in fact, only happened in his imagination.
He was the third – the “triple”
- What is the name of Trip’s sister who was killed in the Xindi attack?
- Where did Trip live while growing up?
Panama City, Florida
Little Rock, Arkansas
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- According to Trip, the greatest horror film(s) ever made is/are?
Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, and Son of Frankenstein
Night of the Killer Androids
Orgy of the Walking Dead and Bride of the Corpse
- When he first met Jonathan Archer, Tucker held the rank of
- Who did Trip become friends with after being stranded in a shuttlepod for several days?
- In “Singularity,” Tucker became obsessed with repairing
the Navigational Deflector.
the Captain’s Chair.
- What body part of Trip’s became cloaked after a mishap in “The Communicator”?
His right leg
His left leg
His right forearm
His left forearm
- When Tucker was severely injured, Dr. Phlox created Trip’s clone (“Sim”) to harvest what for Trip?
- Why did Trip briefly transfer to the U.S.S. Columbia?
He was in love with T’Pol and that interfered with his work on Enterprise
Captain Erika Hernandez desperately needed a first officer
Starfleet Command ordered him to because of his engineering expertise
Tucker wanted to serve on a ship that was technology-superior to Enterprise