- Phlox has a total of how many wives?
- How did Phlox meet his colleague, Dr. Jeremy Lucas?
Both were members of the Interspecies Medical Exchange Program.
Both served on Cold Station 12
They were classmates in medical school
Lucas was once a guest lecturer on Denobula
- Phlox kept animals in his sickbay that includes a
All of the above.
- Which of the following scientific degrees does Phlox NOT have?
- Phlox’s youngest son, Mettus, held a racist view against what species?
- Jonathan Archer first met Phlox when he was treating
- By the episode “Damage,” Phlox had been a doctor for how many years?
- What did Phlox like best about humans?
Their sense of humor
Their charming optimism
Their anatomical complexities
Their ability to laugh in the face of danger
- In “Doctor’s Orders,” with the rest of the crew placed in stasis, who “helped” Phlox keep Enterprise operational? (This person later turned out to be a hallucination).
- In “Judgment,” Phlox was able to visit Captain Archer in the Klingon prison after
telling the Klingons Archer had a contagious disease.
bribing a Klingon governor.
disabling the defense grid.
disguising himself as a Klingon guard.