- Which is the name of Archer’s dog?
- Where was Jonathan Archer born?
San Francisco, California
Upstate New York
- According to Captain Archer, what is “the best sport in the world”?
- Who was Archer’s rival while he was in the NX-project trying to break the Warp 2 barrier?
Charles “Trip” Tucker
- At the end of “The Forge,” Archer was carrying the katra of
- What illness did Archer’s father die from?
- In an alternate timeline, when Archer was exposed to interspatial parasites, he suffered from anterograde amnesia (“Twilight”). This prevented him from
forming short-term memories
forming long-term memories
- Jonathan Archer first met Trip Tucker
at Starfleet Academy
while working on the NX-project
while stationed in Florida
right before the launch of Enterprise
- After Archer assisted Raatooras rebels, the Klingons sentenced him to
the Tandar sector
- According to the U.S.S. Defiant’s (NCC-1764) memory banks (“In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II”), Archer’s post-Enterprise career included being
Chief of Staff, Starfleet Command
a Federation council member
All of the above