- What was the name of Worf’s father?
- How did Worf come to be raised by humans?
After the attack on Khitomer killed his parents, Worf was rescued by a Starfleet officer and went to live with him.
After escaping a Romulan prison planet, he headed for Federation space and was adopted.
His was dishonored and forced to leave the Empire.
As a young child, he became a Klingon “sleeper agent” and was sent to Earth.
- As a fifteen-year-old boy, Worf saw a vision of the legendary Kahless the Unforgettable who told him
he would one day become a great warrior.
he would one day find the missing Sword of Kahless.
he would eventually become the Klingon Chancellor.
he would do something no Klingon had ever done before.
- In Star Trek: Generations, Worf was promoted to the rank of
- What human beverage did Worf consider to be “a warrior’s drink”?
- Who was Worf’s wife?
- Worf assisted in the birth of
- Aboard the Enterprise-D, Worf taught classes in
- In “Ethics,” how was Worf’s back broken?
He fell off a balcony.
An explosion knocked him into some heavy machinery.
He was accidentally shot in the back during a training exercise.
A heavy cargo container fell on him.
- What was Worf’s official position aboard Deep Space Nine?
Strategic Operations Officer
Chief Tactical Officer
Chief of Security