- What class does the U.S.S. Defiant belong to?
- Who was it originally designed to fight?
- How many total decks does it have (not counting the sub-decks)?
- Out of the following officers, which one never took command of the ship?
- The Romulans gave the Defiant a cloaking device in exchange for what?
Release of Romulans being held as prisoners of the Federation.
Permission for a Romulan presence on DS9.
Any intelligence information the Federation gathered on the Dominion.
Free access into the Gamma Quadrant.
- In “Bar Association,” which crewmember, tired of living on the station, transferred his quarters to the Defiant?
- According to the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Technical Manual, what is the ship’s standard crew complement?
- What was the special protective hull plating used on the Defiant?
Polarized hull plating
- In which battle was the Defiant destroyed?
The First Battle of Chin’toka
The Second Battle of Chin’toka
The Battle of Torros III
The Battle of Cardassia
- What was the original name of the new ship stationed at DS9 before Starfleet allowed it to be renamed Defiant?