- How many hosts has the Dax symbiont had before being joined with Jadzia?
- In “Emissary,” Jadzia was how old?
- What was the name of her father?
- What was the real reason as to why Jadzia was originally rejected to be joined?
She was too hard on herself
She wasn’t smart enough
She wasn’t mature enough
Her field docent, Curzon Dax, was secretly in love with her
- In “Equilibrium,” what unusual behavior did Jadzia exhibit that was, in fact, traits from a repressed and violent former host?
Playing the piano after being musically inept throughout her life.
Accusing Sisko of cheating at chess
All of the above
- In “Blood Oath,” Jadzia Dax joined Kang, Koloth, and Kor in the attack against
- Who initially opposed Jadzia’s wedding?
Sirella (who was to be her mother-in-law)
- What was Jadzia’s favorite song?
Come Fly With Me
All the Way
It’s Only a Paper Moon
The Best is Yet to Come
- Who killed Jadzia Dax after being possessed by a Pah-Wraith?
- After her death, which four DS9 personnel participated in the attack on the Monac shipyards to gain Jadzia a place in Sto-Vo-Kor?
Sisko, Kira, Bashir, and O’Brien
Worf, Bashir, O’Brien, and Quark
Worf, Sisko, Kira, and Odo
Worf, Sisko, Quark, and Jake