- What was space station Deep Space Nine called under Cardassian rule?
- DS9 was originally constructed as
a repair facility
an observatory outpost
a mining station
a military outpost
- What are the large, sweeping “arms” – three on the dorsal section, three on the ventral – called?
Photon torpedo launchers
- Before it was located at the mouth of the wormhole, DS9 was located
in the Badlands
in the Idran system
in orbit of Cardassia Prime
in orbit of Bajor
- What is the maximum number of people Deep Space Nine can hold?
- The design of the Operations Center has the Commander’s Office elevated from the main floor because
Cardassian culture calls for all subordinates to literally look up to their leaders.
the initial designer wanted something different from all the other Cardassian stations.
that’s the way Gul Dukat wanted it.
of an accident. The designers forgot to make a Commander’s Office, but they realized they had an extra room so they put it there.
- The Defiant typically docks
on a landing pad.
at a docking port.
at a docking pylon.
inside a shuttlebay.
- What is NOT located on the Promenade?
The Bajoran Temple
- Quark’s Bar covers how many levels?
- Which of the following governments had a sanctioned presence on DS9 under Federation/Bajoran control?
The Klingon Empire
The Romulan Star Empire
The Cardassian Union
Both a and b