- The Andorian homeworld of Andoria is
an ice moon of a ringed gas-giant
a planet inside of a nebula
a planet completely covered in water.
- When an Andorian loses an antannae, how long does it take to naturally regrow?
Up to two weeks
Up to four-and-a-half months
Up to nine months
Up to a year
- What was the military of the Andorian Empire commonly referred to as?
The Imperial Guard
The Andorian Guard
The Andorian Military Corps
The Andorian Defense Corps
- What is the name of the traditional Andorian fight-to-the-death duel often used for personal vengeance?
- When Commander Shran challenged Tellarite ambassador Naarg to a duel in “United,” who took Naarg’s place as a part of the “right of substitution”?
- What is name of the blind and telepathic subspecies of the Andorians?
- Who was the first ice-cutter to travel the circumference of Andoria? (HINT: Shran’s ship was named after him).
- Andorian marriages traditionally require a minimum of
- “Chirurgeon” in the Andorian language means
- What was the name of the Andorian ambassador in “Journey to Babel”?