On March 1st, the U.S.S. Continuum had its monthly guild meeting at the Village Inn. This was my second monthly meeting and going off discussions after the first monthly meeting and things spoken about in between meetings – I took the initiative to acquire us a Livestream account and livestreamed the audio portion of the meeting. It seemed to go well. I also took audio recording of the meeting which is currently on my laptop. I will edit it and included it at the bottom of this summary later this week.
It was once again crowded, we honestly did not have enough room for everyone and it was difficult to find places to plug in our computers. Jay, the C.O., ended up sitting at the end and I beside him to run the operations of the recording of the meeting and livestreaming it. It is now possible to listen to the entire meeting on Livestream at www.livestream.com/usscontinuum
Events coming up this month:
- Game Night on March 8th, 2013 at 6 p.m at Bobe’s Hobby House.
- Night of Nature on March 8th at 6 p.m. at the Roy Hyatt Environmental Center in Cantonment.
- Charity Day on March 9th, 2013 at Noon at the Ronald McDonald House
- Bowling Fundraiser Meeting on March 9th at 4:00 p.m. at Cordova Lanes
- Ten Forward on March 18th, 2013 at O’Charlies
- Starfleet Display Board Workshop on March 27th, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. at Kat Cline’s
Major Events this month:
- Region 2 Starfleet Meetings – March 8th through March 10th in Shoals, Alabama
- MegaCon – March 15th through March 17th in Orlando, Florida
Not going on this month – Movie night declined for the moment; Putt-putt which was rained out last month is rescheduled for April
Coming up in April: Operations Meeting; Festival on the Green; Star Trek Viewing at the Library; Yuri’s Night; Charity Day; Homeschool Presentation; Star Trek – One Night only Movie Presentation at the Bayou 15; & Putt-Putt Tournament